Bude Canal will Re-Open for Day Ticket Fishing from 05:30 Saturday 4th July.
Day tickets are available from the Crescent Post Office Bude or the Weir Cafe Whalesborough. £5 a day full adult with junior and OaP concessions available.
The following additional regulations will be in place and enforced:
- Anglers to carry their BCAA ID Card/ Day Ticket and EA Rod Licence with them when fishing.*
- Angling form sunrise to sunset only (no night fishing).
- No umbrellas, bivvies’ or shelters of any description to be erected at any time.
- No Fishing within 15 metres of another angler.
- Anglers to be within arms reach of their rods at all times.
- When fishing the Lower Basin or narrow sections of the canal please avoid placing your rod bag/keepnet bag, etc immediately behind you, place them to the side and maximise space for towpath users to pass.
*Please note BCAA Bailiffs and EA Bailiffs will be patrolling the banks. It is a criminal offence to fish without a licence (technically theft) and not having a valid rod licence carries a maximum fine of £2500.
Membership Renewal Notice – We have opened for 2020-21 Membership renewal, please see the Covid 19 July Update with details as to how to renew opposite. The deadline for renewal is 31st August.
Membership Application - We are now open to receive applications for full and junior membership (You must reside with a 18 mile radius of Bude measured as the crow flies from Falcon Bridge). If you wish to apply please contact us using the contact tab above and we will forward an application form.
The Association at this point in time has no Associate Membership places available, the next occasion vacancies may arise will be the 1st September and a notice will be placed on this website as to how to apply if that is the case.
Please note the 2020-21 fixture list has been updated
Sunday 5th July - Summer league R2 Martin Group Services Shield. Draw Brendon Car Park 7am fish 8:15 to 1:15pm
Sunday 12th July – Summer League R3 Tom King Trophy. Draw Brendon Car Park 7am fish 8:15am to 1:15pm