We are now open to receive applications for full and junior membership only (For Full membership you must reside with a 18 mile radius of Bude measured as the crow flies from Falcon Bridge). If you wish to apply please contact us using the contact tab above and we will forward an application form. Please note: I regret we have no places for Associate membership available for the 2020-21 season.
Day tickets are available from the Crescent Post Office Bude or the Weir Cafe Whalesborough. £5 a day full adult £2.50 junior and OaP.
The following additional angling regulations are in place and enforced:
- Anglers to carry their BCAA ID Card/ Day Ticket and EA Rod Licence with them when fishing.*
- Angling form sunrise to sunset only (no night fishing).
- No umbrellas, bivvies’ or shelters of any description to be erected at any time.
- No Fishing within 15 metres of another angler.
- Anglers to be within arms reach of their rods at all times.
- When fishing the Lower Basin or narrow sections of the canal please avoid placing your rod bag/keepnet bag, etc immediately behind you, place them to the side and maximise space for towpath users to pass.
*Please note BCAA Bailiffs and EA Bailiffs will be patrolling the banks. It is a criminal offence to fish without a licence (technically theft) and not having a valid rod licence carries a maximum fine of £2500.
Sunday 20th Sepember - Summer League R8 – Brendon Car Park 7am Fish 8:15am to 1:15pm