BCAA waters are currently open. Day tickets can be purchased from the Crescent Post Office. Anglers should abide by the Government national lockdown restrictions.
Anglers are reminded that the following restrictions are still in place and must be adhered to are -
- No umbrellas, bivvies’ or shelters of any description to be erected at any time on the Main Canal, for clarity the Main Canal is defined as being from the Sea Lock to A39 Road Bridge.
- Anglers to be within arms reach of their rods at all times.
- Anglers to carry their BCAA ID Card/ Day Ticket and EA Rod Licence with them when fishing.
- No Fishing within 15 metres of another angler.
- When fishing the Lower Basin or narrow sections of the canal please avoid placing your rod bag/keepnet bag, etc immediately behind you, place them to the side and maximise space for towpath users to pass.
Sunday 26th September Bude AA v North Devon MG Fish 10:30 to 15:30
Sections: 12 to 20 27 to 35 42 to 46